ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Saturday, January 05, 2008
I'm back again. Realise I've been blogging for the past 3 days O: I'm rather bored, that's why. Nothing much to do, or more like I don't want to do anything :D
I've got this feeling that 2008's going to be one fun year!
I reached school in 35 minutes today luh wtc. Walked to Paya Lebar, MRT came when I reached, Reached City Hall, MRT arrived, went up to the Orchard bus stop, along came 190! Best. Lessons officially started today, but okay la whutevr. Had random bouts of high-ness. But I think I've mellowed down quite a lot. Though TGIF! I'm learning to appreciate weekends so much more than I used to. Cell tomorrow! Though Shaun and I havn't decided where we're going for our outing, or rather lunch. Talk over lunches are always (Y). It's time to catch up with each other!
Kor went to bintan with his classmates (well some of them) yesterday. So now I'm stuck with jie. Oh well! Shucks la, even week's thursday timetable isn't that slack. I was hoping it would be so dad and mum will allow me to skip school to go for kor's enlistment rawr. EL, Math, Pe, Recess, ELit, CLE. Actually it's not too bad right? Shall see how. It's my one and only chance okay ): Cries.
I'm only left with Day 4 and 5 of my vietnam trip! :D Though uploading photos onto the net will be troublesome, that's why I hate photoblogging rawr.
I like Il Divo! They're da kewl yo! Though you can hear who's the one who's not classically trained quite easily. But he's good anyhow. I like I believe in you, it was done together with Celine Dion, the powerhouse.
I was such an emokid in sec2 and 3. I read a few posts, and I decided okay that's enough. I feel like digging up my p6/ sec1 blog, except I have a feeling I deleted it in sec2. But those 2 years, were really good years, but at the same time people around me were facing problems which made it really ahhh D: for me. Put that together with the fact that I don't think I was as emotionally mature as I thought I was then -.- If that happens now, perhaps I'll still be emo about it, but I'll handle things better. I've learnt not to kill myself over others.
Emo is not cool yo. But emokids... As in the real emo-emokids... I guess some things can't be taken at face value, and outsiders just can't understand unless you go through it luh. I think true emo-ing is more than being angsty, and more complex than we make it out to be, like other things in life. Haha and vice versa, we complicate simple issues.
Interesting, kor just called home. And the first thing he told me was "Eh I have no school for 2 years." Thanks bro.
I liked the video the new principal (Mrs Julie Hoo? Hu? Whatever) showed us during assembly today. It was plain and simple, and somehow it was different from like the usual inspirational videos? The video was interesting as in it was inspirational, but yet at the same time thought-provoking.
Someone doesn't have to lose for you to win. It makes a lot of sense but at the same time, I get the essence of it, but it seems rather paradoxical to me. How can there not be a loser when there's a winner? Of course there's the whole we're all winners in our own way thing, but hey face it, being winners in our own way means that we lose in some other aspect. And let's be realistic, everyone hates to lose (and I think someone hate to win too). It's one thing to lose graciously, and it's another thing to win graciously. People who live to just to beat others should get a life. Or maybe they just havn't found something important in life yet.
There's so much for me to know and understand about everything- God, family, friends, world issues. But once I understand God, everything will fall into its rightful place. Get your priorites right, peiling. That shall be your #1 and underlying resolution for the entire year, bingo! Shall add stuff onto the list slowly. There's so many things I need to pray about/ for.
There is a longing only you can fill
A raging tempest only you can still
I shall stop double-posting soon. At most until next week, and after that bye blogspotty, until something really really big and eventful happens, then maybe I'll share it with the world. As the year goes by, posts are going to get even more personal I believe. And when those times come, I'll need my nice small private space. Though haha my reflections on 2007 post up on blogspotty is more than personal already, but whutevr.
I say it's a result of being an I-S, and an S-I under stress. My S and I are pretty close so yeah stable I am, I think! I like my profile though actually, because I get the best of both worlds haha. I have my cake and I EAT IT yay. I've mellowed down a whole lot. But of course, when the fun comes, get high yo!
Right now it's past 12. I shall go prepare to sleep, it's late and I'm tired. Goodnight world.
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs